1. The administrator of the personal data of the Customers of the Shop for the Cause is the owner of the store, indicated in the Regulations.
2. The Shop Owner, in the case of an Order of Goods from the “Buy Art” section, will provide the Customer’s personal data to the Artist only for the purpose and scope necessary to implement the contract concluded with the Artist.
3. In the case of purchases or registration on the website of the store, the Administrator collects the following scope of Customers’ personal data: name and surname, name, exact address of residence or registered office, e-mail address, contact telephone number, tax identification number. In the case of Registered Customers who have a Customer Account, the Shop Owner also collects the history of purchases in the Store for the Case, related to the Customer’s data. This history is available only to the Customer and Shop Owner and is not shared with other entities.
3. The entrusted personal data is processed only for the purpose of implementing the sales contract.
4. In connection with the performance of the contract, personal data may be made available to courier companies or other intermediaries in the delivery of purchased goods, payment system operators referred to in §7 section 1. lit. c) the Shop for the Cause Regulations (if such a form is chosen by the Customer).
5. ADO processes the transferred personal data in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) of this regulation.
6. Personal data are provided voluntarily, on the basis of the Buyer’s consent given immediately before the purchase, but without their provision, the correct execution of orders is not possible.
7. Personal data will not be profiled, processed in an automated manner, or transferred to third parties other than those mentioned in par. 4.
8. The customer has the right to access his data, correct it, delete it and the right to request the cessation of personal data processing. The customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
More information is available in the Shop for the Cause Regulations: read the Regulations.